- “The Aesthetic of Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, about his organ works”.
This article was originally published in 1992 in the magazine Organ Kenkyu (Vol. 20, pp. 47-64)-Annual Report of Japan Organ Society on its 20th anniversary. Prior to publication, Kei Koito’s research work was also supported in 1992 by the Department of Early Music at Conservatoire National Supérieur de Lyon (dir. Gérard Geay). The article was also published in Switzerland in the magazine L’Orgue in March, 1996 (pp. 2-14) and in June, 1996 (pp. 13-25). Fr Jap
- “On the Sketchbooks of Leonardo da Vinci” in “The Book of My Life by Thirty Persons of Swiss Romand.”, Payot Editions, 2011. Fr
- “Nivers and His Admirers”, “The Organ and The Registration for Nivers”, “About The Organ Work of Nivers” in “About the composer G.-G. Nivers, Contemporary of Lully”. Liner notes/text of musicological & artistic presentation for her double CD, 2006/2007. Eng Fr
- “About the Clavier Übung III/Organ Mass of J.S. Bach”
Liner notes/text of musicological and artistic presentation for her double CD, 1993. Eng Fr
- “About 6 Trio Sonatas, 5 Concertos, Canonic Variations for organ of J.S. Bach”
Liner notes/text of musicological and artistic presentation for her double CD, 1990. De Eng Fr
- Preface to The Book of Roger Vuataz, “J.S. Bach or The Apotheosis of Polyphony” in the series “Living Music, Music in Liberty”, Slatkine Editions, 2000. Fr
- Interview with Kei Koito, Article on The Art of Fugue, liner notes/text of musicological & artistic presentation in the collection “Temperaments” of Radio France for her double CD, 1999. Eng
- Kei Koito currently works on a new research on the relations between the organ works and the other instrumental/vocal works of J.S. Bach.